Design machine learning models for natural language processing, with emphasis on
- Deep learning for NLP
- Discourse processing and its applications on text analysis
- Text generation and conversational modeling
All my papers are listed on the publication page.
- 2016 - Present, Research Associate, CSE, University of Washington
- 2012 - 2016, Research Assistant, School of Interactive Computing, Georgia Tech
- Summer 2015, Team Member, Jelinek Summer Workshop on Speech and Language Technology
- Summer 2014, Research Intern, Microsoft Research Redmond
- Summer 2013, Research Intern, Microsoft Research Mountain View
- 2011, Research Assistant, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Tech
- Area Co-chair: ACL 2017
- Program Committee Member: EMNLP 2015 - 2018; ACL 2014 - 2016, 2018; SRW@NAACL 2018; ICML 2018; NAACL 2015 - 2016, 2018; 1stDeepStructWS 2017; IJCNLP 2017; SIGDIAL 2016 - 2017; EACL 2017; IJCAI 2016; etc.
- Reviewer: NIPS 2017 - 2018; COLING 2018; ICLR 2016 - 2018; CoNLL 2014; Dialogue and Discourse (Journal); Artifical Intelligence Review (Journal); Computational Linguistics (Journal); Transactions of the Association for Computational Linguistics (Journal); etc.